Where began the first experiment of the Oblate community.
A date that can be considered historical Institute, October 28, 1921. With the blessing of Cardinal Alessandro Lualdi and Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli, Archbishop of Monreale, the small group made up of Mother Margaret Diomira, with the first companions Rosina Maio, Elena and Adele of Simon, went to Sferracavallo (Palermo) which will be the venue where it began a trial of community life.
Soon, unfortunately, had the contrasts between Diomira and Rosina Maio, who was made available to the fledgling community's own House of Sferracavallo.
Disturbed not differences the two souls, were intended to create two different suction congregations. The separation occurred after just five months in an atmosphere of fraternity and mutual understanding.
By Sferracavallo in Monreale
Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli, Archbishop of Monreale, intervened again to accommodate the Diomira in Chiesa di San Castrense with its premises. In this climate of uncertainty, the whole community March 11, 1922 moved to San Castrense, Monreale, with the working title of "Oblates of the Sacred Heart", as well as decided by Mons. Intreccialagli.
Undertook with true religious life fervor. He opened a school, private lessons are imparted in exam preparation, French language lessons, painting, pyrography, music. In these locations they stayed until November 7, 1922.
Casa "La Badiella", Monreale
When the Capuchin Sisters of Loano left "Badiella, Mons. Intreccialagli decided to give the sisters Oblates that House and so you could adjust better and continue the educational work of orphaned students that there was.
The November 7, 1922, the community of Oblate Sisters moved from s. Castrense "Badiella", which soon became the "mother house" of the Institute.
This entry marks the beginning for Diomira Crispi regulate the establishment, although remember how Christmas date of the day of the first religious dressing, January 17, 1923.
The first five novices were Adele Di Simone, Rosaria di Cristina, Antoinette Villanti, Rosalìa and Josephine Green Jacket.
Casa Santa oliva - Alcamo
It is the first branch House of the Institute. Alcamo was opened in 1926, the sisters devoted themselves to the education of youth belonging to the middle class
Reasons of economic nature and other difficulties forced the community to leave, always with the thought of return, after almost ten years of apostolate.
This home owned by the Institute was reopened on October 28, 1956, the feast of Christ the King, by the Rev. mo Pastor Can. Don Thomas Pope.
The purpose of the apostolate was to train children, educate the young and assisting mothers with the word and the religious and moral work. The work not only included the nursery school, but also after school, the school of cutting and sewing, embroidering and school of music, as well as all social works that the sisters believed necessary for the good of the citizens. In addition, he collaborated in the Parish Catechesis and in all activities.
By 2007, the home and the school are temporarily closed due to renovation of the premises.
Casa Santa Caterina - Mazara del Vallo
This is the second in the order of the branches.
In 1930 His Etc. Mons Nicolò Abraham of F.M., Bishop of Mazara del Vallo, offered her mother the former Crispi Benedictine monastery, now Rettorio of the Church of Santa Caterina.
The proposal was greeted with enthusiasm, and the entrance is made on 30 April of the same year.
The purpose of the coming of the Sisters was primarily to have the church daily adoration of the S.S., which still remains.
The adoration was established and with it developed also other works: childhood kindergarten, female lab, music lessons, parochial works, preparation and first communion, Marian Congregation.
After a few years the House was also used as a novitiate.
Currently maintains the perpetual adoration with the involvement of Lay Oblates to divine love, which makes it the richest Communities and open to any kind of spiritual activities
It is also a House of welcome, especially priests, who find here refreshment and accommodation of Religious family.
Casa Barnaba Scuderi
On 19 February 1941, for direct appeal of s. Excellence Mons. Ferdinand, Bishop of Trapani, the top four Oblate Religious to divine love, arrived in s. Marco (Valderice), accepted by the population officially.
Entered the premises received in donation by Mrs. Barbara Safdar, aiming to restore the House of education and education of teenagers orfanelle.
On Easter Sunday of that year, 1941, he entered the first child, which was followed by a nice host.
It was a relief for teenagers. In addition, the sisters were members of the parish and they did care to children of kindergarten. It was closed after more than 30 years of work.
Casa San Pio X
When opened in Partinico the parish Maria SS. of Dying and Don Leonardo La Rocca became pastor, he undertook not only to ensure the spiritual assistance, but also to create all social works that could improve the lives of the inhabitants of that village.
But the strongest desire was the creation of an Institute that could accommodate and assist physically and spiritually poor youth of Partinico, especially the children of prisoners or emigrants. The pastor thought that the best solution would have been to entrust these tasks to a religious institution. After many unsuccessful attempts, he found the Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to divine love.
On 19 September 1963, the Oblates to divine love, went to Partinico. And so the Institute was entrusted to the care of the Oblate Sisters, which for more than fifty years, we worked with great commitment and love. From the year 2004 the sisters have left this work.