Bogotà - Superior Regional Headquarters

Colegio Religiosas Oblatasa al Divino Amor
Bogota

COLEGIO BOGOTAQ

This work is founded on November 21, 1963. The desire of Cardenal Duque was that it was a residence for University girls, because in Bogota there were few and the girls were in need of protection.

The first is hosted by Religious communities of the presentation, which always will remember with profound gratitude.

A few days later he was offered a house owned by the Curia. The University residence is called "Domus Marie" and simultaneously opened a kindergarten.

bogotà

The following year the nuns had to leave the House by mandate of the Curia, and so are rented two houses in order to continue with the apostolate started.

The problems never were not lacking, but in 1968 establishing the House as headquarters of the Domus Marie Regional Delegate.

In 1969 was purchased the property where he is currently the College, also have purchased other houses to expand the property.

bogotà

Currently the educational offer includes Pre-k, K, preparatory, primary, III, awarded a cycle.

Religious care to provide qualified education in moral values and fortified.

Bogotà

To participate in the educational process assisted by religious teachers; they are also responsible for providing and broadcasts a Christian Catholic education according to the needs of today's world and the Oblate charism.

Oblatas externas bogota

Religious work together with the entire educational community: pupils, students, parents and teachers, administrative staff and service. Working also with the formation of the Oblates to Laity Divino Amore, every week is a gathering to do Eucharistic adoration and hear the word of God and the writings of MMDC and so share with other people the richness of the Oblate charism.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Colegio Religiosas Oblatas al Divino Amor
Kra. 71B52-40
Santafé de Bogotá, Colombia, S.A.
Tel. (00571) 2638658
Col. (00571)2631269
Fax Col. (00571) 2631049
 
 
 
 

Casa Diomira Crispi
Medellin

medellinThis Foundation begins after fr. Jaime Hoyos, Rector of the Javeriana University in Bogota listened by Jairo Piedrahita's desire to be a religious community that could work in the Parish in Niquia College, beautiful, Medellin. After this meeting begin contacts with religious of Bogota and then are all accepted by the Bishop. The first religious House settled in curale then, in late 1969, it opens the House as the residence of nuns, the Congregation's property.
medellin

The work was done in the Parish School "Nuestra Señora de Chichinchirà".

Religious applied diligently in the work of the College that was only the first elementary, after secondary is opened. Religious also collaborated in the catechesis of children and adults, family visits and formed part of the parish and animation offered conferences and entertainment for children and adults, had a very wide range of work.

medellin

The House also was needed to accommodate the girls with vocational desire.

In 1992 the religious left parish work in College and even the House is closed.

It reopened again in 1999 under the name Casa Margarita Diomira as reception House for aspirants. The nuns also work as teachers in parochial School.

The religious community also works with the formation of Lay Oblates to divine love, they make a weekly gathering to do Eucharistic adoration and hear the word of God and the writings of MMDC and celebrate some propers of the Institute and the Church.

 
 
 
Casa Margarita Diomira Crispi
Diagonal 61 No. 42-09
Bo. Niquía Bello, Antioquia
Colombia, S.A.
Tel. (00574) 4815170
 

Casa Maria Immaculada
Cucuta

COMUNIDAD CUCUTA

This work is founded on February 19, 1964. The works are begun in Mary Immaculate College, run by nuns. Working with the elementary and secondary education until Awarded; in 1968 come the first Secretaries and auxiliaries. That same year the directive is organized parents ' Association.

The sisters worked with true spirit of charity, sacrifice, dynamism and amiability and together with teachers and parents and so the College started its development.

The August 24, 1964 you buy the land where is the College that so passes to be owned by the Congregation.

From the beginning until 1966 the religious women lived in the old House, after this curial data are transferred to the school, including Policarpa Salavarrieta this run by nuns.

In 1973 after many sacrifices opened the residence of the nuns in their land.

Religious working in male college and directing youth groups and prayer.

The population was studying in school and College Polycarp Mary Immaculate was very poor, was opened a nutrition program with the help of the Colombian State, which offered milk and bread. It also participated in a program called tele-education, given by the Ministry of education, which is imparted to the lessons for television, for elementary school.

A few years later as the College as the school are entrusted to the State, due to the lack of religious personnel, but religious continue to date their service as a teacher in the College of education in the faith. Recently has built a new residence for women religious in the same property.

Working from a lot in training Lay Oblates to divine love, they come from, are religious adoration, meditate on the word of God and listen to some excerpts of the writings of MMDC.

 
Casa María Inmaculada
Kra. 8ª. No.3.43 Barrio Bella Vista
Villa del Rosario,  Norte de Santander
Cúc

History

About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.



 

The book "Una Margherita per Gesùis available for purchase.

Contact:

tel.: +39 0670474884

or

mail: oblatedivinoamore

People that will receive mercy by Mother Crispi's intercession, are requested to give notice to the postulation of the Cause, at the e-Mail address

 mail: causacrispi 

or at the postal address: Suore Oblate al Divino Amore – Postulazione Causa Margherita Diomira – Via Marruvio, 4 – 00183 Roma.

Suore Oblate al Divino Amore
Via Marruvio, 4
00183 Roma
P.IVA 01077861001 C.F. 02563530589

This site uses cookies, including third parties, in order to improve your experience and to provide services in line with your preferences.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page or by clicking any of its elements consent to the use of cookies. If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies please see our policy.