Casa Santa Margarita
San Jose
Mary Immaculate Province Headquarters

casa santa margarita

This home has been Costa Rica's first work, was erected on April 22, 1944 with the approval of Ecc.mo Mons. Victor Sanabria, Archbishop of San Jose. This House was donated by Sig.na Carolina Dent, very fervent and apostle of the devotion of the sacred heart. It's a House dedicated to the most sacred worship. Sacramento, which remains exposed all day long.

The construction of the current chapel was made with the approval of the June 18, 1971 Ecc.mo Mons. Carlos Humberto Rodríguez Quirós, Archbishop of San Jose.

adoradoras al santisimo

By 1944 works in this House the Association of worship and adoration, and repairing of the Eucharistic heart of Jesus, are a lot of people who come to this Chapel to be with Jesus. Each month participate in the Holy Mass and then gather to share tea or coffee together, as do the Group of Lay Oblates to divine love.

The chapel celebrates mass every day in the morning and then continue the worship, until the afternoon, Saturday also is nocturnal.

aspirantes y prenovicias

This home operates as Provincial Headquarters and also as a House of formation. For some years was also the novitiate until 1990 with its own Department, today in its place is the novitiate and in other Department the junior novitiate and then the seat of the Professed.

For many years he was also a center of vocation promotion.

madre di maggio

In this House lived the mother Maria Catherina of may until his death in 1991 with fame of Holiness. Still has not begun his beatification process. Her room is a place of prayer is has built a museum to collect and preserve the relics.

comunità casa santa margarita

This home is a social work, it helps persons in need who come to ask for something to eat and it also works for a long time with the pastoral care for people with AIDS.

 

 

Casa Provincial
Casa Santa Margarita
Barrio Amón
Apdo 2819-1000
San José, Costa Rica, C.A.
Tel (00506) 22217713
Fax (00506) 22576160 

Casa Diomira Crispi
San Jose

casa diomira crispiThis home is built on February 20, 1987 as "Juniorado". It is a House that was donated by the family Obese de Mendiola, to worship with the Blessed Sacrament exposed. In 1995 this stage of education is then transferred to the House of spirituality Maria Catherina, Moravia. casa diomira crispi 

The work of this special work stronger and has been collaborating with the chapel of Archbishop's House, daily Eucharistic Jesus was exposed and the sisters were always available, to accommodate people who wanted a pause for silent prayer, and for the care of the Chapel itself. Finally, this Chapel is closed and the nuns keep to make a beautiful apostolate in this place.

la cappella

Today it is converted mostly into Centre for training of Lay Oblates to divine love, of the Apostles of Jesus and Mary, for Catechesis of Christian initiation, baptism and first communion. There is also a work of Spiritual Advice to those people who need a word of comfort and help.

Also working in religious Metropolitan Cathedral, where participating in the liturgical and animation as extraordinary Ministers of communion.

 

 

la comunità

The House has always played the House of reception for the relatives and religious women. It also cooperates with the Vocational Pastoral, providing shelter to girls with vocational restlessness. The community is proposed to be an example for vocations with the witness, prayer and the spirit of service.

 

 

 

Casa Diomira Crispi
Costado Sur del Banco Popular
Ave. No. 4 entre calle 1 y 3
Apdo 12320-1000
San José, Costa Rica, CA
Tel. (00506) 22210541

 

Casa de espiritualidad Maria Caterina di Maggio
Moravia

CASA ESPIRITUALIDAD MORAVIA

This House was built as the Novitiate House August 6, 1956 with consent of Ecc.mo Mons. Rubén Odio Herrera, Archbishop of San José until 1973, with the name of "Holy Trinity". The novitiate was a place conducive to prayer. The Capella was a very nice place where many women have made their religious profession.

CASA DE ESPIRITUALIDAD MORAVIA

Meanwhile opened an elementary school in one of the premises next to the House. Educational offerings from nursery school up to the sixth grade. This work was assisted by the religious education and novices to this House. Then after a few years, this school was closed, and remained the religious community.

CASA DE ESPIRITUALIDAD, MORAVIAThen in 1997 the building of Noviciate and other parts are restored with the financial help of Mr r Antonio Obese de Mendiola. The new opera is reopened under the name House of Spirituality "Maria Caterina Di Maggio".

CASA ESPIRITUALIDAD MORAVIA

It was intended for the reception of groups of parishes that want to do retreats and spiritual gatherings and even priests who want a quiet space for prayer.

Today in this House are rather meetings of the Institute, especially the provincial assemblies and the provincial chapters and even some general assemblies.

From 2003 to 2006 was also Provincial headquarters. Even in this House is the Juniorate.

Casa Espiritualidad “ Maria Caterina Di Maggio”
Apdo 374-2150
Contiguo al St. Francio, Res. Los Colegios
Moravia, San José, Costa Rica, C.A.
Tel. (00506) 22362992
Tel (00506) 22405924

 

Noviciado Santisima Trinidad
Moravia

NOVIZIATO SANTISIMA TRINIDAD, MORAVIA

From Casa Santa Margarita where the Novitiate was moved to this new location.

In 1989 is over the construction of the novitiate and then in 1990 is canonically erected. This House was built with the financial assistance of Mr. Antonio Obese De Mendiola, on behalf of his brother Manuel obese.

NOVIZIATO SANTISIMA TRINITA

It is built on the same land where lies the House of spirituality Maria Catherine may, but is handled separately, with another community.

The most important work is the training of the novices, this House was built with the purpose of being a space conducive to study, and especially for the prayer and silence, very important to listen to God.

In this House there is a chapel of adoration from the outset and was visited by many people who are very early in the morning to attend mass and then remain in adoration.

NOVIZIATO SANTISIMA TRINITA

From the year 1991 was founded the Group of Worshipers and Adorers and Repairing of the Eucharistic heart of Jesus, and was established also a numerous group of Oblates to Laity divine love.

Every week make a gathering to pray and listen to God's Word and study some of the writings of Mother Margaret Diomira Crispi. Make social apostolate also in hospitals and other places as extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist and how propagatrici of the charism and spirituality of MMDC.

 

 

 Noviciado Santísima Trinidad
Apdo 374-2150
Costado Norte del Colegio Sant Francis
Residencial Los Colegios
Moravia, San José, Costa Rica C.A.
Tel. (00506) 22359020

 

Casa  Maria Inmaculada
Golfito

CASA MARIA INMACUADA GOLFITO

This work opens the March 3, 1958, for requests for religious Conventual Franciscans. The place was a religious community working in the education of the children of persons who belonged to the United Fruit Company. The Foundation is allowed with the consent of the mother Margarita Diomira and Mons. Delfín Quesada. The home and the school San Francisco were owned by the Company. Then this school was left to the State.

CASA MARIA INMACULADA GOLFITO

In 1962 founded the Central School San José, where he works until today.

The work in the early years did not consist only in educational work. He worked also in catechesis and in mission. Along with the friars were visits to nearby populations and thus they carried forward the evangelisation in an area where few people still Catholic.

When the United Fruit Company left the area, the middle school she was entrusted to the Nuns but as State property. Then even the Franciscan monks leave the parish and is entrusted to the Roman Catholic Diocese of San Isidro del General.

CASA MARIA INMACULADA GOLFITO

Currently the only religious work in Central San José School and collaborates with the parish.

The school's educational offer ranges from the sixth maternal elementary. It's always been a high-quality educational institution, where the strongest of religious concern is evangelize all those family who entrusted children in their hands. The suoiuoi programs are directed to the formation of moral and spiritual values. Today the need stronger women religious is to restructure the building to continue in service to the Church and the State.

la Comunidad de Golfito

The current residence of the nuns was built in 1997 with the financial help of ADVENIAT, the same place where the old House.

For several years he trained also in this site the Oblates to Laity group Divino Amore, every week they do Eucharistic adoration and also meet to learn and live the Oblate spirituality.

 

Casa María Inmaculada
Apdo 49, Golfito , Puntarenas, Costa Rica, C.A.
Tel. Fax (00506) 27750067
Tel Esc. (00506) 27750083

Collegio La Asunciòn
San Isidro del General

COLEGIO LA ASUNCION SAN ISIDRO

The February 25, 1951 is initiated this work very educational and evangelizing you want from Ecc.mo Mons. Victor Sanabria Martínez, Archbishop of San José. Had been his ardent aspiration and the Lord granted him to see her before his death.

It was a work of true mission in the midst of a population that began its development.

The College began in a small House that was not religious properties, then with much sacrifice you started construction of the College on a land donated by two generous neighbors. Then the local authority and other good people formed a Junta to cooperate with women religious in this matter. The aim was to provide an education to poor and needy people of that place.

COL,ASUNCION31

But religious sacrifice also cooperated with parish work. There was everything to do: Pack and repairs of laundry, vestments, altars neatness and sacred vessels, etc. He worked also for the education of children, giving catechetical instruction and assisting other groups as the Legion of Mary.

The Colegio La Asunción had established starters with three sessions: kindergarten, elementary and first year first year secondary. Thus was formed the Kindergarten, Elementary and Awarded. And then also a trading session.

COL.ASUNCION25

In 1959, is closed but remains the maternal and elementary. In 1994 is reopened again. For some years remained in the same building where now stands the school La Asunción and even beside the residence of the nuns. With many sacrifices and commitment of parents ' religious and then built the present Colegio La Asunción in another land purchased for this purpose.

COLEGIO LA ASUNCION

Today the school as the College offer a quality education. Its educational offer ranges from Kindergarten to sixth grade. In the College III and diversified education cycle.

He nuns continue to offer their service in the formation of catechists, Eucharistic animation in the Cathedral, and the formation of lay Oblates to divine love.

 

Colegio La Asunción
300 mts Norte de Cabletica
Barrio La Pradera
San Isidro de El General, Pérez Zeledón,
San José, Costa Rica C.A.
Tel.(00506) 27702349
Fax (00506) 27718311

Escuela La Asunción
300 sur Parque Central, frente a COOPEAGRE
San José, Costa Rica C.A.
Tel.fax (00506) 27710316

Casa La Asunción
San Isidro de El General, Pérez Zeledón
San José, Costa Rica C.A.
Apdo 155-8000
Tel. (00506) 27711165

Colegio Sagrado Corazon
San Jose

Sagrado Corazon

This work began in 1945 with the permission of Ecc.mo. Victor Sanabria in the premises of Casa Santa Margarita with the early years of Elementary School and the courses of commercial Secretariat, while maintaining their own building elsewhere in the city. After the first part, the College moved exactly in May 1948; This inauguration took his mother Margarita Diomira. This is the date on which it was erected canonically.

The land where he built the College was donated by Sig.na Carolina worthwhile Dent, along with a donation to 50.000.00 col. in cash. The site is located in Barrio González Lahman, behind which he later built the current votive Temple to the sacred heart.

COLEGIO SAGRADO CORAZON

The College soon began its development, it was necessary that some religious of El Salvador were to work as teachers. Our first religious, especially the mother of May and Mother Alvarez made many sacrifices to convert this educational institution in one of the most prestigious. The students were internal, internal and external seeds.

COLEGIO SAGRADO CORAZON

The aim was to provide an education and education founded in the spirit of love and reparation to the sacred heart, this spirituality was heavily edited in the students and their parents and still keeps the same purpose.

Currently the College offers a quality education, the building was renovated according to the current needs of the education and society. Today the offer starts from Kindergarten until Awarded. It is from several years that is mixed before was a women's Institute, today we also accept men.

COLEGIO SAGRADO CORAZON

Women religious are cared for form values in teachers according to the Oblate charism and spirituality and even parents, with whom programming cultural and spiritual events.

In 1988 it was constructed the residence of the nuns. In the same year founded the Oblates to laity group Divino Amore, today the group keeps growing and with the desire to live the Oblate spirituality; make care of the religious group.

Colegio Sagrado Corazón
Apdo 8380-1000
Barrio Francisco Peralta
San José, Costa Rica C.A.
Tel. Col. (00506) 22250029
Tel.Casa (00506) 22245480
Fax          (00506) 22831839

Casa Madre del Bello Amor
Labrador de San Mateo

Casa madre del bello amor

This House was opened in the year 1997. The purpose of the Foundation was the evangelization of people nearby. From the first beginning women religious in parish Ministry, collaborate in the formation of catechists and making visits to families and even giving a hand of help to the most needy and poor people.

Casa Madre del Bello amor

Eccmo said Mons. José Rafael Barquero Arce, now Bishop emeritus of the Diocese of Alajuela to which belongs the House: "I ask God to bless this work and this House will radiate the love of God".

From the beginning, women religious have offered the House to do Eucharistic adoration to people, so was founded the Group of worshipers and adorers to SS.mo and the Group of lay Oblates to divine love.

Casa bello Amor

For two years, is temporarily closed to reopen in 2005.

So far the religious continue to lend a hand of help to all the needs of the parish and to the material and spiritual needs of the people who ask them for advice or even just an amiable smile.

 

 

 

Casa Madre del Bello Amor
San Mateo, Labrador,
Alajuela, Costa Rica, C.A.
Tel. (00506) 6362573

Casa Nazareth
Tacacori, Alajuela

CASA NAZARETH, TACACORI

This House, which belongs to the Diocese of Alajuela, is canonically erected on November 1, 2001. Opened as a retirement home for sick and elderly religious

The project is doing in that place a center of prayer and evangelization. The House currently has been restructured in a manner best suited to the purpose for which it was founded.

Religious work with the sacramental catechesis in the parish and other nearby churches and especially to those who belong. Particularly In the time of Holy week and Christmas are religious work of evangelization.

CASA NAZARETH, TACACORI

In the chapel of the House we celebrate the mass and Eucharistic adoration in special form every Thursday.

The religious women who need serenity are and in this beautiful place will find much peace and silence, very conducive to community meetings and retreats co-existence and fraternity.

Casa Nazareth
Apdo 2478
175 mts. Escuela de Tacacorí
Alajuela , Costa Rica
Tel. (00506) 24424240

History

About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.



 

The book "Una Margherita per Gesùis available for purchase.

Contact:

tel.: +39 0670474884

or

mail: oblatedivinoamore

People that will receive mercy by Mother Crispi's intercession, are requested to give notice to the postulation of the Cause, at the e-Mail address

 mail: causacrispi 

or at the postal address: Suore Oblate al Divino Amore – Postulazione Causa Margherita Diomira – Via Marruvio, 4 – 00183 Roma.

Suore Oblate al Divino Amore
Via Marruvio, 4
00183 Roma
P.IVA 01077861001 C.F. 02563530589

This site uses cookies, including third parties, in order to improve your experience and to provide services in line with your preferences.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page or by clicking any of its elements consent to the use of cookies. If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies please see our policy.