Casa Maria Regina

General Headquarters

Casa generalizia

The November 10, 1966 the General Government della Magliana moved to new premises in via Marruvio General, 4, where it is currently.

The April 24, 1967, at the request of the Superior General, Mother Mary Catherine in may, was granted by the Vicariate of Rome permission to open, in the same premises, a pensioner for Old Ladies.

Even here there was a nursery and elementary school for many years. With General Government Decree dated February 26, 1985 officially closes elementary school, and in 2000 it also closes the nursery.

Currently the Generalate is also welcoming home for people who are looking for hospitality.  Casa generalizia Visitors gather in prayer at the tomb of the servant of God Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, kept here.

 

 

Casa Generalizia “ Maria Regina”
Via Marruvio, 4
00183, Roma, Italia
Tel (0039) 06/ 70474884  

 

Home Blessed Sacramento

 

Casa santissimo sacramento

The Blessed Sacrament, located alongside the Generalate was acquired shortly after the Generalate, because the owner was the same that had auctioned the other House.

Again, all the Institute collaborated to this House was owned by the Oblates.

In the year 1966, the Superior General, Mother Mary Catherine in may, he applied to the Vicariate of Rome, to get here Via Marruvio 2, a pensioner for Ladies College co-eds and, Furthermore, the permission to open a novitiate. For several years, in fact, the Blessed Sacrament has offered space for the formation of young candidates to religious life.

Casa santissimo sacramento

Currently this House welcomes guests, having been transferred the Novitiate in Sicily.

 

Casa Santissimo Sacramento
Via Marruvio,4
00183 Roma, Italia
Tel (0039) 06/ 70475611

 

Casa Margherita Diomira Crispi
Via delle Vigne

 

Monte delle piche

In the year 1958 there was made the proposal to bring in an incipient but promising country, bearing the name of via delle Vigne (then mount of Piche). They accepted with great momentum, and elevated position overlooking the town, and it's because, being virgin ground, would find ample field to play an educational and informative program.

They bought the land and began the construction of a school.

Currently, the Club enjoys the presence of a kindergarten and a primary school. There are students from all over the surrounding area and beyond.
Monte delle piche

Women religious, working with families in the education and training of new generations and their work is highly valued.

In addition, the sisters engage in the parish of the holy martyrs Portuensi, located near the school. The mere presence of women religious in this area is already a reference to Sky's things, in a secularized world and devoid of true moral values.

Casa Margherita Diomira
Via delle Vigne, 75
00184, Roma , Italia
Tel fax (0039) 06/ 86908830

History

About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.


About us

A congregation of Papal Right, devoted to the apostolic action, whose motto is : “ AD MAIOREM DEI GLORIAM”, was founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi, in Monreale, Sicily, in 1923.

The aim of the Institution is to create a family of consecrated christian to the Trinity .


History

The Congregation of the Oblate Sisters to Divine Love, founded by Mother Margherita Diomira Crispi starts in Sicily, where it immediately encounters remarkable conflicts and difficulties for its fulfilment. Thanks to the help of the holy bishop, Mons. Antonio Augusto Intreccialagli ( 1852-1924, here on the right ), archbishop of Monreale, ( declared venerable by the Holy Father Giovanni Paolo II with the administrative order of 22.1.1991 ) Mother Margherita and her sisters continue their Work that they began, moving for want of Mons. Intreccialagli to Monreale. At the beginning the seat is in the Church’ places of St. Castrense. Then, it moves to the “Badiella”, where still today is the “Mother House”.



 

The book "Una Margherita per Gesùis available for purchase.

Contact:

tel.: +39 0670474884

or

mail: oblatedivinoamore

People that will receive mercy by Mother Crispi's intercession, are requested to give notice to the postulation of the Cause, at the e-Mail address

 mail: causacrispi 

or at the postal address: Suore Oblate al Divino Amore – Postulazione Causa Margherita Diomira – Via Marruvio, 4 – 00183 Roma.

Suore Oblate al Divino Amore
Via Marruvio, 4
00183 Roma
P.IVA 01077861001 C.F. 02563530589

This site uses cookies, including third parties, in order to improve your experience and to provide services in line with your preferences.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page or by clicking any of its elements consent to the use of cookies. If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies please see our policy.